PORTABLE OXYGEN CONCENTRATOR Zen-O lite™
Zen-O lite™ offers reliability and flexibility and supports patients' active lifestyles requiring oxygen therapy.
Two Battery Package
Zen-O lite™ is the ultra-lightweight portable oxygen concentrator from GCE Healthcare, weighing just 2.5kg. The device is designed for patients with active lifestyles who require long-term oxygen therapy (LTOT).
- delivers up to 1050 ml of oxygen per minute in pulse mode.
- Zen-O lite™ is supplied with various accessories, including a carry bag, battery, AC and DC power supply cables, and a user guide. The device is suitable for everyday use and is really quiet. Some patients will even forget it’s there.
- features breath sensitivity and Rate Responsive Therapy™ technologies that enable rapid breath detection and oxygen delivery required.
- pulse mode up to 1050 ml
- simple and easy to use
- eco mode
- auto mode
- replaceable sieve modules
- breath detection indicator
- suitable for air travel
- Size (WxDxH):
- 249 mm x 97 mm x 235 mm
(9.8" x 3.8" x 9.25")
- Weight: 2,5 kg (5.5 lbs) without carry bag
- Power requirements:
- AC adaptor:
- 100-240 V AC (+/- 10 %)
50 - 60 Hz in, 24 V, 5.0A out
- DC adaptor: 11.5 - 16 V DC in, 24 V, 5.0A out
- Purity: 87 % - 96 % at all settings
- Maximum oxygen discharge pressure: 20.5 psi
- Inspiratory trigger sensitivity: - 0.12 cm/H2O
- Humidity range: 5 % to 93 % +/- 2 % non-condensing
- Operating altitude: 0´to 13,000´(0 m to 4,000 m)
- Operating temperature: 5°C (41°F) and 40°C (104°F)
- Storage temperature: -20°C (-4°F) and 60°C (140°F)
- Setting: Adjustable in 0.5 increments from 1.0 to 5.0
- Noise level: 37 db(A)*
- Battery duration: Approx. 4,5 hours*
Zen-O lite™ delivers oxygen on demand, which is triggered by the patient’s inhalation. Whether a patient is climbing the stairs or taking a walk, Zen-O lite™ will automatically respond to the breath rate by adjusting the amount of oxygen needed to ensure the patient remains saturated.
Clarity from GCE Healthcare is a secure online platform that allows home oxygen providers to view data such as oxygen purity, device usage history, battery capacity, active alarms and more from a connected Zen-O™ and Zen-O lite™ portable oxygen concentrator (POC), enabling them to:
- Monitor device performance and carry out predictive maintenance
- Support patients in adhering to their oxygen therapy
- Manage assets and track devices