G5 Portable Oxygen Concentrator
- IN THE PACKAGEInogenOne G5 Portable Oxygen Concentrator, Custom Carry Bag with Adjustable Shoulder Strap, Rechargeable Battery (Single or Double), Universal AC Power Supply, DC Power Cord, 1 Nasal Cannula, 3-Year Manufacturer's Warranty, and Printed User Guide. Additional Options Available During Checkout.
- WARRANTY 3 Years - Review manufacturer's documentation for full warranty details.
- PRESCRIPTION ITEMP rescription required for the purchase of this item.
- COUNTRYUnited States of America (Typical Origin)
- Portable oxygen concentrator (POC)
The Inogen One G5 delivers the independence of a portable oxygen concentrator in one of the most powerful, lightest, and quietest units available to the oxygen user today. With flow settings 1-6, the Inogen One G5 delivers 24/7 oxygen delivery in a strong yet compact package. With Inogen One, you can jump in the car to run errands, take a weekend trip to see family, or even take it on vacation! The Inogen One G5 meets FAA requirements. The Inogen One G5 is one solution for oxygen at home, away, and for travel, 24/7. It’s oxygen therapy on your terms.
- Flow settings 1 – 6, deliver double the amount of oxygen over Inogen One G4
- Longer battery life – at setting 2, the single battery runs for up to 4.5 hours while the double (16-Cell) battery runs for up to 8.5 hours.
- Can be charged at home or in the car while in use or not
- Designed for low and hi-flow oxygen users
- Utilizes Inogen’s Intelligent Pulse Delivery Technology
- Bluetooth is enabled and can be monitored via the Inogen Connect App
specifications apply to all new retail units sold after December 7th, 2015.
1By submitting this information, I authorize Inogen to contact me by phone.
* Inogen One G4 weighs 3.3 pounds, height 7.8 inches, length 5.91 inches, and width 2.68 inches (incl. double battery). Inogen One G5 weighs 5.7 pounds, height 9.03 inches, length 7.19 inches, and width is 3.26 inches (incl. double battery)
** Co-payments and deductibles may occur.
*** Specifications for rental units through insurance may vary.
† Applicable for purchases only. A restocking fee may apply.
Please note that the health-related information on this website is provided for general purposes and is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice or the care that patients receive from their healthcare professionals. For information about Inogen products, you should consult the Instructions For Use (IFU). This website's references to products, services, or healthcare providers are not a recommendation or endorsements of products, services, or providers. PLEASE CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR, OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONAL, BEFORE USING ANY PRODUCT REFERRED TO ON THIS WEBSITE.
The testimonials and opinions presented on our website apply to the individuals depicted. Results will vary and may not be representative of the experience of others.
The Inogen One may be covered by Medicare or insurance
- Inogen One Portable Oxygen Concentrator
USES: The Inogen One Portable Oxygen Concentrator provides a high concentration of supplemental oxygen to patients requiring respiratory therapy on a prescriptive basis. It may be used in homes, institutions, vehicles, and various mobile environments. DO NOT USE IF: This device is not intended to be used in any way other than described in the indications for use. Do not use in parallel or series with other oxygen concentrators or oxygen therapy devices. This device is to be used as an oxygen supplement and is not intended to be life-sustaining or life-supporting. ONLY use this product if the patient can spontaneously breathe, inhale, and exhale without a machine. The conserving, or pulse dose, oxygen delivery technique used by this device is contraindicated in persons whose breathing during normal resting would be unable to trigger the device. Proper device starting, setup, and operation must be confirmed by an experienced clinician or another respiratory professional. Not for pediatric use. Not for use by tracheotomized patients. WARNINGS: The device produces enriched oxygen gas, which accelerates combustion. Do not allow smoking or open flames within 2m (6.56ft) of this device while in use. If you feel ill or uncomfortable, or if the concentrator does not signal an oxygen pulse and you cannot hear and feel the oxygen pulse, consult your equipment provider and your physician immediately. If you are unable to communicate discomfort, you may require additional monitoring and or a distributed alarm system to convey the information about the pain and or the medical urgency to your responsible caregiver to avoid harm. Use only spare parts recommended by the manufacturer to ensure proper function and to prevent the risk of fire and burns. Keep cords away from children and pets to avoid choking or strangulation hazards. TALK TO YOUR HEALTH CARE PROVIDER: The oxygen flow setting must be determined and recorded for each patient individually by the prescriber, including the configuration of the device, its parts, and the accessories. It is the patient's responsibility to periodically reassess the setting(s) of the therapy for effectiveness. The proper placement and positioning of the prongs of the nasal cannula in the nose are critical for oxygen to be delivered.
- Standard 3-year warranty
Each Inogen One G5 includes FAA Approval information. The FAA approves this product for use on all commercial flights within the US and all international flights that depart or arrive in the US. Click here for TSA / FAA information on traveling with sleep and oxygen therapy. Always contact your airline before your flight to confirm any requirements they may have (i.e. a copy of your prescription or a letter of medical necessity) for allowing your device on board.
portable oxygen concentrator (POC), Oxygen to Go, portable oxygen generator, Oxygen Concentrators, portable oxygen machine