Zurich Collection 20-30mmHg Women's Sea Island Cotton Socks
- Knitted with the world‘s rarest cotton for a soft, luxurious feel
- Ideal for sensitive skin
- Double-covered inlay yarns provide comfort and allow the product to glide on and off easily.
- Sea Island Cotton: 43%
- Nylon: 39%
- Spandex: 11%
- Supima® Cotton: 7%
- SEA ISLAND COTTON COMPRESSION SOCKS: Sigvaris Sea Island Cotton compression socks protect the feet and are ideal for travel and everyday wear. This incredibly comfortable design helps promote leg health and relieves various symptoms.
- BEST SUITED FOR: With 20-30 mmHg of support, these closed-toe compression socks help tired, heavy, restless, and aching legs. They're also great for travelers, occupational leg health risks, and those with a family history of vein issues.
- DURABLE MATERIAL: The Sea Island Cotton yarn is lightweight with a silky luster and soft feel. The 43% Sea Island Cotton, 39% nylon, 11% spandex and 7% Supima cotton have been knitted from the world's rarest cotton for durability and comfort.
- COMFORTABLE FOR SENSITIVE SKIN: You'll want to wear this cotton sock every day due to its comfortable stretch and ease of putting on and taking off. This style is perfect for sensitive skin while providing a secure fit and blood circulation benefits.
- WHY SIGVARIS?: Premium quality materials and guaranteed graduated compression to maximize therapeutic benefits. "Live your life. Be yourself."