Oxygen Concentrator 5 Liter Home Unit
- Built upon a legacy of reliable, field-proven concentrator models, the DeVilbiss 5 Liter Oxygen Concentrator was designed with enhanced quality, durability, and simplicity in mind.
- Patented DeVilbiss Turn-Down Technology minimizes wear on internal components, reduces power consumption by 15% or more, and extends the life of the concentrator.
- Exclusive DeVilbiss OSD (Oxygen Sensing Device), standard on every unit, ensures patient safety and reliability for longer service intervals.
- Readily accessible patient controls, protected cannula fitting, and recessed humidifier nook to prevent damage
- Alarms Audible and visual high/low pressure, low flow, low oxygen, power fail, Oxygen Sensing Device
- Sold separately, the Transfill Caddy is designed with a steel frame to connect the 18 x 14-inch shelf to support up to 40 lbs to the DeVilbiss 5L Concentrator. Rearview (Figure A), Front View (Figure B)
- Operational Video
OUT OF STOCK
0.5 to 5 LPM
1-5 LPM, 87% - 96%
310 Watt Average, 275 Watts @ 1.2 LPM and Below
24.5" (H) x 13.5" (W) x 12" (D)