Men’s Merino Knee-High Compression Socks
- SIGVARIS Men’s Merino Wool 192 Knee-High Compression Socks 15-20mmHg
- Soft, comfortable, and itch-free
- Natural properties of wool make these socks odor resistant
- Thermoregulating for year-round wear and keeps feet dry
- Fine Merino Wool: 53%
- Nylon: 38%
- Spandex: 9%
- 100% Cotton
- MERINO WOOL COMPRESSION SOCKS: Sigvaris All-Season Merino Wool compression socks protect the feet and are ideal for travel and everyday wear. This comfortable design helps promote leg health and provide relief from a range of symptoms.
- BEST SUITED FOR: With 15-20mmHg of support, these closed-toe compression socks help tired, heavy, restless, and aching legs. They're also great for travelers, occupational leg health risks, and those with a family history of vein issues.
- THERMOREGULATING MATERIAL: Wear these calf socks year-round because they are thermoregulating to keep your feet dry and socks odor resistant. The 53% extra-fine merino wool, 38% nylon, 9% spandex material is durable and of the highest quality.
- FOR SENSITIVE SKIN: Merino is the softest and finest wool available in the world and is itch-free for durable comfort, ideal for sensitive skin. The socks are easy to put on and take off for a secure fit and effective blood circulation benefits.
- WHY SIGVARIS?: Premium quality materials and guaranteed graduated compression to maximize therapeutic benefits. "Live your life. Be yourself."
- .Graduated compression or pressure stockings, TED (thromboembolic deterrant) hose anti-embolism stockings, Graduated compression stockings