Knee High Compression Sock Sigvaris High tech
Sigvaris motion high tech 20-30mmHg Knee High Compression Sock
Compression Hosiery, Edema, Firm Compression (20-30 mmHg), Leg Pain, Sock, Condition, Athletic, Closed Toe, Compression Level, Fabric, Gender, Knee High, Medium, Nylon, Polyester, Size, Spandex, Style, Unisex
Formerly known as Traverse, the High Tech collection is designed to ensure correct fit and accurate compression. SIGVARIS MEDICAL products fit various lifestyles and are best suited for those with chronic venous disorders, edema, stasis, and skin changes, and those who have had or will be having a vein procedure.
How does graduated compression therapy help with the management of venous problems?
As a person walks, the contraction and relaxation of the calf muscles around the veins aid in moving blood toward the heart. The external graduated compression of SIGVARIS socks and stockings acts as a layer of muscle by gently squeezing the stretched vein walls together, allowing the valves to close. The vein's cavity is reduced, restoring blood flow to a normal state and aiding overall circulation.
To be most effective, the socks or stockings should be put on at the start of your day and removed before you go to bed. Some people have an inherited weakness of the vein walls or valves, which creates additional challenges to venous return. Wearing SIGVARIS graduated compression socks or stockings is vital for preventing and treating varicose veins and other circulatory problems.
- Fabrics provide thermal control to keep feet cool, dry, and comfortable
- Achilles tendon protector to reduce vibrations to vulnerable ligaments
- Footbed and toe cushion zone to help prevent blisters
- Color: Steel Blue
- Compression Level: 20-30mmHg
- Toe Type: Closed
- Ankle Size: Large
- Size: Medium
- Gender: Unisex
The Swiss company SIGVARIS, 100% family-owned since it was founded, is the global market leader in the manufacture of medical compression garments and celebrated its 150th anniversary in 2014. The company was established in 1864 in Winterthur. For about 100 years, SIGVARIS produced “rubber-elastic textiles”, which it sold in Switzerland and abroad.
With over 8 million pairs of stockings created in 2015, The Swiss Group SIGVARIS has its headquarters in Switzerland and is the global market leader in the manufacture of medical compression garments. The Group pursues an international growth strategy on the solid foundation of more than 150 years of success.
Sky medical supplies use case for compression hose.
The calf muscles surrounding the veins tense and relax while a person walks, which helps to move blood toward the heart. By gently pressing the extended vein walls again, the external progressive stimulation of SIGVARIS socks and stockings functions as a muscle layer, causing the valves to close. The vein's cavity is smaller, which improves flow by enabling blood circulation to return to normal.
The socks or stockings should be on in the morning and taken off before bed for maximum effectiveness. Vein walls or valves may be inherited weak points in some persons, adding to the difficulties of venous return.
- Improved blood flow and enhanced oxygen supply to muscular tissue for greater endurance thanks to true graduated 20–30 mmHg compression.
- Optimizes performance potential by stimulating and stabilizing compression of active muscles for quicker regeneration and less soreness and stiffness.
- For odor and temperature regulation, humidity control, and a dry sock.
- Achilles Tendon Protector lessens vibrations on ligaments that are more susceptible.
- Fabrics for the footbed's comfort zone and toe protectors for maximum comfort and blister defense.
- It prevents the sock from slipping down and ensures a gradual transition of pressure at the end of the sock.
- SIGVARIS logo in a reflected form on the upper band's back.