Calf Compression socks Open Toe unisex Level: 20-30 mmHg SIGVARIS
For moderate and more severe symptoms: The SIGVARIS MEDICAL collection is designed to ensure correct fit and accurate compression, resulting in optimum therapeutic benefits and greater wearing comfort. SIGVARIS MEDICAL products are designed to fit various lifestyles. They are best suited for those with chronic venous disorders, edema, stasis, skin changes, and for those who have had or will be having a vein procedure.
- Calf Compression Level: 20-30 mmHg SIGVARIS Open Toe
- TOP QUALITY: Formerly known as Access, the fibers in DYNAVEN are innovative in the sense that they enhance performance and durability. We use high-filament synthetics and channeled polyesters blended with cotton.
- HIGH STANDARDS: All Sigvaris products are listed as Class 1(general edema) and Class 2(blood flow). Along with being ISO(International Organization for Standardization), this proves that our products truly benefit customers.
- ORIGIN: Born in Switzerland. Made in the USA. People buy and wear compression garments to manage certain issues, such as leg comfort during long-distance travel and the management of leg swelling and vein issues.
- SIZING: Our knitting machines regulate stitch length and yarn tension while shaping the fabric to a leg model for the best fit. The compression level of these socks is 20-30mmHg, which was crafted with the most precise sizing chart in the industry.
- MATERIALS MATTER: Every single one of our products is made of synthetic fibers and contains no animal products. Made of 79% Nylon, 21% Spandex; Latex-Free, Sigvaris makes products that are effective, durable, and of the highest quality.
The Look and Feel of Designer Fashion Tights
- Luxurious tights with lasting microfiber softness
- Advanced moisture management keeps legs cool and dry
- A comfortable wide top band prevents knee-highs from rolling down