TRAVELER HD W/C 24X18 FULL ARM W/ D-FTR Grahamfield 3G010540
*Black Leatherette Upholstery
*Adj. Front Rigging
*Back Chart Pocket
*24"x1" Black Wheels/Handrims
*Industry Compatible Front Rigging W/Heel Loops
*Ht. Adj. Seat
*Use Cap: 500lbs
Everest & Jennings Traveler® HD Wheelchair Double crossbraces, 5/8"D 2-position axle. Capped, reinforced seat and back. Chrome steel frame. 18" seat depth to accommodate larger patients. Embossed leatherette upholstery with double padding. Standard with detachable armrests. Choice of Swing-Away Footrests or Swing-Away Elevating Leg Rests. Ships freight. Suggested code: K0007
- BARIATRIC USE: One of the lightest bariatric chairs on the market (57 lbs.), with an extra wide seat and heavy-duty frame to support up to 500 pounds.
- ULTRA STURDY DESIGN: Double crossbrace design with frame reinforced at all critical load-bearing points; create a custom fit with adjustable seat height (up to 2 inches).
- DURABLE VINYL: Premium-feel embossed vinyl seat and back are durable, easy-to-clean and comfortable, with chart pocket on seat back for added convenience.
- FEATURES: Includes convenient elevating legrests and removable desk-length arms; suitable for patients who need wider seats and higher weight capacities: 24 x 18" seat (W x D)
- A NAME YOU CAN TRUST: Everest & Jennings invented the folding wheelchair in 1932. Our line of premium chairs, seat cushions and accessories are preferred by doctors, nurses and caregivers across the globe.
24" Seat Width Wheelchair: Overall width (open-closed): 32.5" - 12"W • Overall Height: 36" • Seat-to-floor height: 18" or 20" • Back height: 16.5"H • Seat depth: 18"D • Product weight: 57 lbs. • 500-lb. capacity