Steel Folding Commode Chair
Drive Medical Steel Folding Commode Chair
Using the bathroom shouldn't be a difficult chore. If reduced mobility makes getting to the bathroom a challenge, a home care commode can be a necessity. The Folding Steel Commode from Drive Medical can be easily setup in any room of the house for ultimate convenience. In addition, it can be used without the bucket and placed over an existing toilet as a secure, raised toilet seat for those who have difficulty bending to sit on a standard toilet. The Folding Steel Commode also makes a great toilet frame offering assistance when sitting on, or standing up from, the toilet. The durable, easy-to-clean unit features simple snap-button assembly that allows the commode to be disassembled for storage or transport. Easy push button height adjustment places the seat at the ideal level for you. The 7.5 quart commode bucket includes a convenient carrying handle, a cover and a splash shield. The commode also features plastic armrests for extra comfort and superior grip.
- Easily opens and folds
- Folds flat for convenient storage and transportation (Figure A)
- Durable plastic snap-on seat and lid (Figure B)
- Assembles without pushing buttons (Figure B - D)
- Grey powder-coated steel-welded construction increases strength and durability
- Plastic arms for added comfort
- Comes complete with 8 qt commode bucket with carry handle, cover and splash shield
- Made using recycled materials
- Carton Shipping Weight
- 59 lbs.
- 15.5" - 21.75"
- Seat Dimensions
- 13.25" (W) x 16.5" (D)
- Limited Lifetime
- 13 lbs.
- Weight Capacity
- 350 lbs
- 18" between arms | 22.25" Outside