Single Use Intermittent Catheter female cure
- small and highly portable.
- Smooth polished eyelets on the pre-lubricated straight catheter tip increase comfort.
- The connector/funnel end helps increase confidence when draining.
- The small, flexible package features an easy-tear top.
- Provides support of research in pursuit of a CURE for SCI and CNS/D.
- It is NOT made with DEHP/DINP, BPA, or Natural Rubber Latex.
- Sold by each, box, or case quantities
- Female Self-Cath® intermittent catheter is 6" long, specifically designed for the short female urethra
- Single-use catheter
- Fire-polished eyelets and have a siliconized surface for smooth insertion
- 30 Ct. Box
The Cure Ultra Female Catheter is a convenient, ready-to-use intermittent catheter made just for women. The package is small, discreet, and easy to open, and the drainage eyelets are smooth and polished on the pre-lubricated catheter for maximum comfort during catheterization. Formulated with some of the newest innovations in catheter technology, the Cure Ultra features a ‘no roll’ connector and an environmentally friendly design to ensure the disposal of minimal material. You won't need a separate lubricant package because the Cure Ultra includes a CoverAll™ application process for even distributing lubricant as the catheter is removed from the package. Like all Cure catheters, Cure Ultra catheters are always formulated with high-quality materials and are not made with DEHP, BPA, or natural rubber latex. Cure Medical also donates 10% of its net profits to scientific research on spinal cord injuries and CNS disorders.