Prime Safety Bed Rail Bariatric Support Handle Compatible Stander
The Prime Safety Bed Rail from Stander is the simple-to-use solution for bedroom fall prevention. Once installed, the Prime Safety Bed Rail provides solid assistance in and out of bed and can help prevent dangerous nighttime falls. With a weight capacity of 400 pounds, the bed rail and assist handle will provide needed assurance to anyone who struggles with limited or digressing mobility.
PREVENTS FALLS FROM BED
Bariatric Safety Railing and Support Handle
The 27″ wide safety railing helps to protect against falls out bed during the night. The support bar provides additional leverage and support when getting out of bed and can support weights up to 400 pounds!
Use the handle to safely transfer to a walker, rollator, wheelchair, or bedside commode or to reposition yourself while laying in bed.
INCREASE ACCESS TO THE BED
Easily Remove the Handle
Undo the locking strap and easily remove the bed rail from the base to increase caregiver access to the bed. Gain unobstructed access to change the linens, make the bed, or care for a loved one. Hang the bed rail from the bed frame using the provided clips.
Use the convenient storage pouch to store medications, remotes, cell phones, or other small personal items in an easily accessible location.
SECURES TO BED WITH SAFETY STRAP
Compatible with Most Traditional Bed Types
The Prime Safety Bed Rail can be installed on most traditional bed types with mattresses 6″ to 15″ thick. Install the rail on any sized mattress from a Twin to California King. This bed rail is not intended for use on adjustable beds or with extra soft mattresses.
Slip the horizontal structure between the mattress and the box spring, platform, or slats and secure the rail to the bedframe with the included safety strap.
- GUARD RAIL: The 27″ wide safety railing acts as a guard rail to protect against dangerous nighttime falls out of bed.
- TRANSFER HANDLE: The ergonomic handle of the Prime Safety Bed Rail helps to provide balance and support when transferring from bed.
- BARIATRIC SUPPORT: The bed rail’s reinforced design is well suited to support up to 400 pounds making it an excellent bariatric option.
- REMOVABLE: Easily remove the rail from the base to allow for unobstructed access to the bed when caring for a loved one or changing linens. Hang the rail from the bed frame using the included clips.
- ORGANIZER POUCH: Store small items in an easily accessible location next to your bed inside the included storage pouch.
- COMPATIBILITY: The Prime Safety Bed Rail works with most traditional bed types with mattresses between 6″ and 15″ thick. Use the rail with any mattress size from a Twin to a California King. It is not intended to be used with adjustable beds. Do not use with an extra soft mattress.
- PREVENT FALLS: The Prime Safety Bed Rail helps to provide fall protection during the night while also assisting in transfers out of bed as a support handle.
- TRANSFER AWAY FROM BED: Easily transfer away from the bed to a walker, rollator, wheelchair, or bedside commode.
- BEDSIDE STORAGE: Avoid falling out of bed while reaching for a nightstand by storing personal items like glasses, phones, and medications in the organizer pouch.
- EASY TO INSTALL: The Prime Bed Handle slips between the mattress and box spring/slats and attaches to the bedframe with the included safety strap.
- Weight: 15.7 lbs
- Weight Capacity: 400 lbs
- Length of Rail: 27″
- Rail Height: 18.5″ from bottom of mattress
- Base Dimensions: 19.5″ W x 28.5″ D
- Fits Mattress Heights: 6″-15″