Prime Safety Bed Handle solid assist handle stander
The Prime Bed Handle from Stander provides a solid assist handle to help transfer in and out of bed. With a weight capacity of 400 pounds, the Prime Bed Handle offers sturdy assistance and peace of mind without fear of falling. This low-profile bed rail comes with an organizer pouch and safety strap that attaches to the bed frame and prevents the bed rail from moving away from the bed.
PROVIDES BALANCE AND SUPPORT
Bariatric Safety Assist Handle
The 10.5″ wide safety handle can be used to transfer in and out of bed. The support bar provides additional leverage and support when getting out of bed and can support weights up to 400 pounds!
Use the handle to safely transfer to a walker, rollator, wheelchair, or bedside commode or to reposition yourself while laying in bed.
INCREASE ACCESS TO THE BED
Easily Remove the Handle
Undo the locking strap and easily remove the bed handle from the base to increase caregiver access to the bed. Gain unobstructed access to change the linens, make the bed, or care for a loved one.
Use the convenient storage pouch to store medications, remotes, cell phones, or other small personal items in an easily accessible location.
SECURES TO BED WITH SAFETY STRAP
Compatible with Most Traditional Bed Types
The Prime Bed Handle can be installed on most traditional bed types with mattresses 6″ to 15″ thick. Install the rail on any sized mattress from a Twin to California King. This bed rail is not intended for use on adjustable beds or with extra soft mattresses.
Slip the horizontal structure between the mattress and the box spring, platform, or slats and secure the rail to the bedframe with the included safety strap.
- TRANSFER HANDLE: The ergonomic handle of the Prime Bed Handle helps to provide balance and support when transferring from bed.
- BARIATRIC SUPPORT: The safety handle’s reinforced design is well suited to support up to 400 pounds making it an excellent bariatric option.
- REMOVABLE: Easily remove the handle from the base to allow for unobstructed access to the bed when caring for a loved one or changing linens.
- ORGANIZER POUCH: Store small items in an easily accessible location next to your bed inside the included storage pouch.
- COMPATIBILITY: The Prime Bed Handle works with most traditional bed types with mattresses between 6″ and 15″ thick. Use the rail with any mattress size from a Twin to a California King. It is not intended to be used with adjustable beds. Do not use with an extra soft mattress.
- PREVENT FALLS: The Prime Bed handle helps to provide fall protection during the night while also assisting in transfers out of bed as a support handle.
- TRANSFER AWAY FROM BED: Easily transfer away from the bed to a walker, rollator, wheelchair, or bedside commode.
- BEDSIDE STORAGE: Avoid falling out of bed while reaching for a nightstand by storing personal items like glasses, phones, and medications in the organizer pouch.
- EASY TO INSTALL: The Prime Bed Handle slips between the mattress and box spring/slats and attaches to the bedframe with the included safety strap.
- Weight: 12.35 lbs
- Weight Capacity: 400 lbs
- Length of Rail: 10.5″
- Rail Height: 18.75″ from bottom of mattress
- Base Dimensions: 19.5″ W x 28.5″ D
- Fits Mattress Heights: 6″-15″