heavy duty DROP ARM COMMODE Welded steel X-WIDE Grahamfield
- COMFORTABLE DESIGN: Bariatric bedside commode has an extra-wide frame. This can accommodate people of various sizes and provide room for comfortable movement.
- DROP OFF ARMREST FOR EASIER TRANSFERS: Drop arm commode provides for easier transfer. Lowering the arms also provides for versatility of use.
- STURDY: Heavy duty bariatric commode weighs only 19.84 lbs and is easy to transport. However, it is strong enough to hold up to 1000 lbs.
- COMES WITH BUCKET: Commode chair comes with a bucket and lid. This can be used as is or removed, and you can place the chair frame over your existing toilet for additional safety.
- GREAT FOR ELDERLY: Use this convenient bedside commode for elder care or the care of anyone who is disabled. It is a time saver that will also add a measure of safety to your care routine.
- Arms drop independently below seat level for safe lateral transfers
- The easy-to-release mechanism may be operated by patients lacking manual dexterity
- Arms automatically lock in the raised position
- Extra-wide platform seat is comfortable for long periods of sitting
- Welded steel construction and extra wide base provide added stability
- Cushioned armrests enhance user comfort
- Height readily adjusts from 19 ½" - 23", in 1 inch increments
- A removable back bar facilitates use as a bedside commode raised toilet seat or toilet safety frame
- It comes complete with commode pail, cover, and splash shield
- Maximum Weight Capacity 600 lb - EVENLY DISTRIBUTED
- Designed to meet the requirements of HCPCS code: E0168
- Limited lifetime warranty
Arms Drop Below Seat Level
Arms Lock in Raised Position
Extra Wide Platform Seat/23"W
Height Adj. in 1" Increments 19.5"-23"
User Cap: 600lbs
3 Yr Limited Warranty