Folding bed side Commode
Use at the bedside or as a toilet safety rail, a folding commode is a convenient option for seniors and those with limited mobility at home or on the go
COMPLETE PAIL SET
Generously sized, the 7.5-quart capacity pail includes a cover, splashguard and carrying handle for added convenience
EASY TO CLEAN
Use with standard commode liners if desired and easily wipe down the entire commode with a disinfectant solution for cleanliness.
Steel, corrosion-resistant frame with non-marking, non-slip caps & padded handrails supports up to 350 lbs and provides additional stability.
A folding commode is easy to assemble without special tools
Seat height easily adjusts from 14.5” to 20” with locking pins for secure adjustments.
- Freestanding foldable commode option for seniors, those with limited mobility and those recovering from surgery or injury
- Coated steel frame
- Closed-cell foam handles
- Composite pail
- Adjustable height at the seat: 16.5” to 22.5”
- Adjustable height at the handrails: 24” to 30”
- Width at the base: 21.75”
- Width at the arm rails: 18”
- Depth: 19”
- Pail diameter: 13.75”
- Open the commode frame.
- Insert the front crossbar into the front legs until an audible click is heard.
- Turn the frame upside down, then insert each leg by depressing the push pins and sliding in place until an audible click is heard.
- Turn the frame right-side up, then insert the outward-facing backrest into the frame until an audible click is heard.
- Attach the toilet seat and lid.
- Lower the splash guard and commode bucket into the frame.
- Wipe down with disinfectant wipes or similar solution
Product Number: LVA1038
Shipping Weight: 14.5 pounds