Oxygen Concentrator 5 Liter - Gray
Out of stock
- Built upon a legacy of reliable, field-proven concentrator models, the DeVilbiss 5 Liter Oxygen Concentrator was designed with enhanced quality, durability, and simplicity in mind.
- Patented DeVilbiss Turn-Down Technology minimizes wear on internal components, reduces power consumption by 15% or more, and extends the life of the concentrator.
- Exclusive DeVilbiss OSD (Oxygen Sensing Device), standard on every unit, ensures patient safety and reliability for longer service intervals.
- Readily accessible patient controls, protected cannula fitting, and recessed humidifier nook to prevent damage
- Alarms Audible and visual high/low pressure, low flow, low oxygen, power fail, Oxygen Sensing Device
- Sold separately, the Transfill Caddy is designed with a steel frame to connect the 18 x 14-inch shelf to support up to 40 lbs to the DeVilbiss 5L Concentrator. Rearview (Figure A), Front View (Figure B)
- Operational Video
OUT OF STOCK
|Delivery Rate||0.5 to 5 LPM|
|Outlet Pressure||8.5 psig|
|Oxygen Percentage||1-5 LPM, 87% - 96%|
|Power Consumption||310 Watt Average, 275 Watts @ 1.2 LPM and Below|
|Product Dimensions||24.5" (H) x 13.5" (W) x 12" (D)|
|Product Weight||36 lbs|