- Secures primary dressings and gastrostomy tubes, and other feeding tubes
- The low-sensitivity adhesive is gentle on your skin
- Perforated every 2" for easy tearing
- Water-resistant to help keep the tape on in the presence of moisture
The Medix dressing retention sheet is a low-sensitivity adhesive tape. Soft and flexible, non-woven fabric is ideal for securing appliances or dressings. The porous structure is water resistant and can conveniently cover an entire primary wound dressing in one application. The printed release liner makes it easy to measure the desired length. S-curve release liner removes cleanly.
Features & Benefits:
- Low sensitivity adhesive, gentle for the patient.
- Medfix® EZ is liner-less with 2" perforations.
- May be left in place for up to 7 days.
- Dressing change frequency will depend on the amount of drainage.