The Drive Medical Aerial Holding Chamber is an aerosol medication aid. Aersol medications primarily target the lungs and trachea to avoid the side effects of oral medications. However, these medications can be difficult to take effect. When using a gaseous medication, you can't see it and you may not know if you're taking it effectively. This device helps by allowing a sealed chamber to be filled with medication until the patient is ready to inhale. This product works with most CFC and HFA meter dose inhalers, connecting to a seal at the end. Using an Aerial Chamber (Drive Medical MQ8000) can help reduce medication waste and maximize medication delivery. Also, a Drive Medical Aerial Aerosol Medication Chamber is easy to use and maintain. It's made from anti-static materials and is latex-free. This device can be used as-is or with a nebulizer mask such as the AERIAL Spotz the Dog Mask with Meter Dose Inhaler Chamber for children who may have difficulty using aerosol medication on their own.
- Momentarily holds aerosol medication in a chamber until patient is ready to inhale
- Accommodates most CFC and HFA meter dose inhalers
- Helps to eliminate the waste of medication
- Minimizes the need for hand-breath coordination
- Maximizes drug delivery
- Easy-to-use and clean
- Anti-static properties and Latex Free
How to Use
- Connect the inhaler to the elastic opening at end of the chamber.
- Insert chamber mouthpiece inside the mouth and seal with lips.
- Exhale and release one puff of medication into the chamber.
- Inhale a slow, deep breath through your mouth and hold your breath for 10 seconds.
- Repeat as prescribed by a doctor.
How to Clean
- Prepare a Tub of Warm Water and Mild Detergent
- Let the Device Soak for 15 Minutes
- Rinse Device of Any Soap
- Allow to Air Dry
Product Features and Benefits
- Holds Medication in Chamber Until Patient Is Ready to Take
- Works With Most CFC and HFA Meter Dose Inhalers
- Reduces Waste
- Maximizes Delivery for Improved Effectiveness
- Easy to Clean
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Product Number: MQ8000
- Color: Clear
- Latex Indicator: Latex-Free
- Application: Aerosol Medication Aid